Simple works fine

no strings attached;

3/09/2008

noone but me from URL @ 2:15 PM

I don't know why, but I can't seem to prise my eyes away from this picture. The people, the place.
Hello Part Cs & my lovelies!

they say to move on, it sounds easy, was pretty sure i'd done it, but then the smallest things jerk me back. cedar was home. it kinda sucks that it no longer is.

anw, when i walked into our bunk at hq on friday its funny that i felt like saying "home sweet home", hah.

I can't believe im attending a camp with 1)syimah, this once brainless cuckoo now brainful.
2) shankar, this dude whom rupini nurin & i thought was anjadi kuppai & were scared to talk to until we did.
& of course my 3 loveliessss! :)
+++ all the other trainers like zaz reddy monkeyraj nesaar & hassantan!

okay im supposed to be sleeping but my fever isnt going away.
damn it.

"sir where's the dam? the damn, ya the yishun damn!" HAHA.

sometimes goodbye though it hurts in your heart
is the only way for destiny.

template by seven ten design